my secrets

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I have nothing to comment about my life except one.
my life is a disaster.

I am so sick of having tests like everyday. I just want a break. A one week break would be enough. And I am so sick of people bragging at me all the time. I am so sick of being accused when actually it wasn't my fault. Oh look, it's just the beginning of the year and I am starting to feel like this. I assure you sooner or later I may become a freak. when all my brain does is study and study and study. I can die. I want to pour out all my feelings. I want to let go of this burden staying inside of me. I just need someone to be there.

I seriously need a shoulder to cry on.

From this day onwards, if I ever ignore you or give you that face, well I am sorry. I cant control my feelings right now.

-Stargirl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home