my secrets

Friday, January 30, 2009

HELLO ALL. =)

TAG REPLIES:
to Fareh: You're linked! =D
to Justin: I think I agree with Fariha. You are much more irritating. Ha ha. And btw, my tagboard is not a place to create a fight with your senior, fariha. =)
to Dhaniah: Heyyo!
to Seri: You're bored? Not my problem. ha ha ha. LOL.

Yesterday band was boring but fun.
I'm so happy that almost all my section members passed the audition. haha. I miss my section a lot! they're the best. I am just so glad that I joined percussion. If not, I'll regret for the rest of my whole life!!

I hate going to school nowadays. There's so much to hate about in school.
I feel like quitting SL but it's too late already. Stupid. I hate all subjects except E Math. It's just ironically stupid that I hate A Math because it's supposed to be my favourite subject. oh well, I just hate those sums to solve. I hate ____. Because they're so biased. Always forget about me and ______.

I am so sad right now.
I sometimes feel that I am being scolded for no reason. I feel like it's time to defend my own rights. And not always hide behind their shadows. And not always obeying them just because they accused me for something I did wrong but actually I didn't. Stupid life! There's this person inside of me just waiting to come out. i want to change! I used to be the one getting scolded just because my siblings did a mistake. Its just so unfair.

Oh how I wish I could turn back time. And be a normal Sec. 1 teen. Leading a simple life.
Unlike now. On the other hand, SYF is coming up. Soon. SCREAMS.

kay Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home