my secrets

Sunday, November 30, 2008

may peace be upon you.

HELLOO.

TAG REPLIES
to Sophia : Good that you're satisfied of knowing how to play the drumset. :))
to Rena : okay fine, THANKS la for complimenting the dress. (:
to Weiyi : okay mummy! I shall listen to you and don't think too much. :) anyway, I also think Bendy is CUTER than asyiqin. heh. :P
to Aliah : helloo! and thanks for tagging~

I am so pissed la. Eeeeeeew. I so hate those kind of people. I HATE SWEET-TALKING WANNABES GUYS. they try to sound nice so that girls get attracted to them. ROARRR~

I AM PISSED. I AM SO PISSED.
I am very tired right now and I just got home from band. and then the next thing that I got was a scolding from my mum. I hate it when every fault she has to always put on me. Although I know it's not entirely my fault. I know I am a big sister and that I have to set a good example for my younger siblings but parents don't always have to push the blame to the elder ones right? I mean, at least they should give face to them so they can learn from their mistake right? I just don't understand laa.

oh and I had band for 2 days in a row! 8am to 6pm. AWESOMEEE. I'm not lying okay. :)))
So, we practised Ross Roy and Overture for Wind Band No. 1. I like playing the tubular bells for Ross Roy. it's. AWESOME. and I bet some will laugh at this word, "semi-qua_ _ _". -.- oh just shut up okay! i SAID semibreve. and I am sure about that.

HI people! I am well-known as the SEMI-QUAAA. FOR SOME WEIRD REASONS. and when you see me please say Hi okayy?? k. AWESOMEE. haha.

okay. Semi-quaa gotta go alrdy.
BYE PEOPLE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home