my secrets

Friday, November 28, 2008

may peace be upon you. :)

BAND DINNER;
Definitely the worst day of my life. or maybe not?
Dress code : Formal
So I received a message from Amanda, my SL, that we are encouraged to dress up. And I was completely in a dilemma to choose what to wear. Jeans? or Dress? Dress. Yyeap. I wore this simple white dress. And. I. Look. Like. An. Idiot.
So met with dearest Dhaniah, Anba and Justin. Then Diyanah's parents were so kind to help send us to the place which was at Aquarius there. && you know what? you know what?
I was the only girl wearing a dress. Which is soo stupid laa! I should've worn a simple tshirt and jeans. Seriously, I look soooo formal. Whereas everyone looks so casual. UNlike me. Damn.
It's okay la, the dinner. BUt i'd rather stay at home. I should've listen to my mum. Gosh!
WHY DO I ALWAYS HAVE TO BE SO STUBBORN?????
I think from now onwards, I should listen to everything my mum has to say. If she doesn't allow me to go any outing or whatsoever, then I shall be an obedient girl and respect her decisions.
Oh and I think I was the first person to go home. YAY! finally home sweet home. and finally I can get rid of that dress. Reached home at 9 plus.
Btw, the performance was AWESOMEE okay? (referring to Sophia and her MaskDancers) :D

TODAY;
another boring day of my life.
i think i'm gonna change my blogskin.
actually this blogskins was just a temporary one.
am gonna find a BETTER one which suits my personality. :)

Gotta go~
have a nice day! :))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home