may peace be upon youuuuu. :)
TAG REPLIES:
to Weiyi : I miss you moree~
to syasya : Yupyup! I am veryyyyy relaxed.
to Sophia : but that time take picture with you, my face really sucks a lot lor.. -.-
to Aqila : ehem ehem, hellooo? that one is you. but for me it's a YES YES DBSK and a NO NO
SUJU. hmph! btw right, skrg baru nk buat blog kaperrr.... HAH. lol
okay. errm,
HI.
I slept at 8pm last night and woke up at 8am today. then I slept AGAIN at 2pm today and woke up at 5pm today. wonderful, huh?
Frankly speaking, I am so tired. My body just needs plenty of rest to regain energy. Oh and bad news, I'm down with flu and phlegm. sooo UNcool. anyways, yesterday after band went home with dhaniah dearest. I miss her a lot mann. It's been a long time I've ever talked to her about my problems. And I confronted her and told her everything and we became okay.
You know, when I thought back of what I had done, my sins, to someone I used to be very close with, I regretted. i was damn angry and I was mad about some stuffs which didn't go quite well as I had expected. I guess I shouldn't throw tantrum to someone innocent.
Anyway, now I am so pissed off. It's like everyday I'll get angry.
Ever since I had band for the past consecutive 4 days, they act like I'm invisible. If I hadn't done any house chores my parents and siblings are always saying "You should be the one cleaning this house, doing every chores because simply we had helped you do your chores when you had band for 4 days. You should be thankful. So now's your turn to help us. And don't act like you're the only one who's tired. WE are also tired. "
One question, What's their problem?
Okay, I did my chores before going school. I wake up early to do the chores and now you're giving me that face? What is this huh? I even helped buy stuffs from the market in the MORNING at 6.30 before going school and now you're MAD at me because you had to do MY chores when I wasn't at home? I am not a servant okay. You don't know how tired I was in school. You don't know how tired I was practising every day in band for SYF. What does SYF mean to you, anyways? NOTHING. or maybe just some common competition. You're blaming me then? What had i done so wrong? Why are they so mad at me? I am tired of this. They just don't understand. I am not a baby anymore. I know what to do with myself.
Grr~ what a Cinderella story and I'm still the ugly stepsister.
Gotta go. toodles

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home