may peace be upon you :))
I've only had two days of band practices this week from 8-6pm. And I have a feeling that I will soon break into pieces. HAH. no laaaa. not to that extreme la. but I'm feeling very very very tired. I think I'm gonna fall sick sooooon. gahhhhhhh~ I DON'T WANT TO BE SICK.
kay uh, I like Celebrate(fyi, it's a song piece) ALTHOUGH it's damn difficult to play. sigh.
whoa. i am so tired. MY FREAKING BED LOOKS FREAKING TEMPTING. but still i have the guts to like use the comp. ? -.- the ulcer is getting smaller. but very SE-LOW-LY. sigh. FASTER HEAL LA OKAY. oh and i'm losing my voice. OH MANN.
hey. my elder sis is trying to conquer the skills of playing this Luxor game. -.- like me once. heh. but i more pro than her! which is a veryyyy good thing. because because, she's always the best in everything between me and her. HAH. and she played the game until.........................
battery FLAT. nice one sis!
yesterday after band dismissed got sooo many punishments. did until my legs feel so .. .. uh .. .. like jelly-jelly like that. like your legs got no bones. DON'T LAUGH OKAY.
YOU KNOW, sometimes i wonder why my section always got punished. and why people always look down on us. MANY says our section not bonded from what I heard la. BUT TO BE BRUTALLY HONEST, my section is the most bonded. You may think that we can't play because we don't help each other out. but that's not true. It doesnt mean that we can't play we don't care for each other. we know each other well. and you can also see that we joke around too. there's really no hatred in percussion. sometimes i feel that we got punished for no reason at certain point of time. but it's okay. WE WILL PROVE TO EVERYONE IN THIS WHOLE WORLD(hah. not entirely everyone la) that WE ARE NOT CHILDISH/IMMATURE/OR WHATSOEVER CRAP YOU USED TO DESCRIBE US. we have our ups and downs but we can manage to pull it through. ONE thing you have to bear in mind. DON'T EVER LOOK DOWN US.
oh crap. sorry if you feel insulted. i just want to release this anger. oh yeahhh.
NOW, I FEEL GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD.
actually, i think this post is so boring.
you seeeeee, MY LIFE IS COMPLETELY BORING.
I THINK I AM GONNA DELETE THIS BLOG.
BYEE. semi-quayy so tired alrdy. -.-

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home