may peace be upon youu. :)
THIS BLOODY ULCER IS KILLING MEEEE.
to make it more worst, i'm having a sore throat. I hope it can heal by tomorrow morning. GAHHHH.
And when i eat i look like a retard. or some spastic person. which is soooo UNcool. and plus,
I CAN'T TALK MUCH.
so to whoever who reads this and if we'll meet or something, i apologise for not being able to talk to you. that is, if the sore throat doesn't heal by tomorrow. pray for me kay?
OH MANN. I'm getting sick. And i so hate it la.
I can't talk.
I can't scream.
And WORST.
I CAN'T EVEN SMILE.
thanks la to that ulcer.
And it's so painful! I had to force myself to put salt on that ulcer cos salt will cure it faster than anything. SALT IS LIKE THE BOMB la. When you apply it, YOU CAN CRY out of a sudden.
*screams*
And tomorrow there's band. -.-
*sniff*sniff* I can't talk. I can't talk. I can't talk.
*sob*
oh and one more thing.
I can't eat like how a normal person eats.
Weiyi should know how it feels.
Thanks ah weiyi for passing on this ulcer. hmpph!
no laaaaaa. jokingjoking. bleh.
gotta go.
byee.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home