my secrets

Saturday, December 6, 2008

HELLO.
I am dead bored.

In the morning, went to school to purchase the rest of my school books.

Now, I'm asking my sis to help me design my section tee. I tell you, she's very very good in creating/making designs. And I ENVY her because of that.

Ooh yesterday went to Expo to shop. Expo had John Little Mega Sales so went there with the whole family except my dad. which is so sad la that he can't follow us. And i bought a sweater! yayy. Actually, I was in a dilemma to decide which to buy so it's like I wanted to buy everything I like at the sales there. You see you see, I am so greedy. Haha. So, yea'.

I wanna watch Twilight!! Gosh why they release it so late! I wanna watch laa.
But I got no moneyy. And I am so sad about it. I think Robert Pattinson(do I spell it correctly?) is not handsome. I think Taylor Lautner(one who acts as Jacob Black) is more HANDSOME. seriously..

okay that's all.
BYE.
I know this post is short. oh well, what to do. my life's boring. ):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home