my secrets

Sunday, January 25, 2009

HELLOO.

shit. I broke my promise. Yeah I know I shouldnt be blogging right now, right at this hour, righ tat this minute, right at this second and right at this moment.... OKAYOKAY. i know you get it!. I should be in bed right now but oh well, the lappie looks tempting. =P

Well, I guess I should update on my tag replies.

TAG REPLIES.
to SERI : Oh whatever. You and your chris brown lover boy... and I am not farts. I am Stargirl. Hmph!
to Weiyi : *sobs* How can daughter not miss you? Daughter miss mummy a lot and a lot! =)
to EUNICE : Yeah mann! finally you found my blog. heh.
to ??? : eh, i am not dumb. it's either you are justin or amirul. bcos no one else except for you guys calls me that. and for the 100th time, STOP CALLING ME THAT. be nice to your senior. =) Or I shall be a monster and I swear you'll regret for it for the rest of your life. muahahaha.

kay, I am over-reacting. shut up!

I so hate Amath right now. I mean the questions. I tried solving it for the umpteenth time but guess what? there's no solutions I can think of for it. And do you know that I actually spent a bloody 45 minutes to solve that particular question ??? And that leads to a painful headache I am experiencing now. Sigh. My eyes are so sick of seeing numbers and algebras and all the Xs and Ys and EVERYTHING FOUND RELATED TO AMATH.

Oh btw, I forgot to mention one thing in my previous post.
I loove my Weiyi a lot! Thanks for the advice yeah. =)

Okay that is soo random.
kay BYEE you friggin' aliens! HAH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home