HELLOO.
hahaha. finally I'm back. whoa, long time never blog. Sigh. Too busy with schoolwork, that is. It's like everyday confirm have at least 1 homework. NO, make it 2.
Yesterday I just had my FIRST history class test. And the worst thing was, it was SBQ test. Inference and Comparison skill. Well, I know it's not that hard but THE SOURCES ITSELF IS HARD TO UNDERSTAND. I am so dead. I think I'm gonna fail. I think I wrote crap. I AM SO GONNA KILL MYSELF. ROAR.
I don't like my class. So biased. NO offence. But it's true la. Cos it's like all those from 2e1 last year will like crowd around each other. And then it's like everyone has their own clique. I just don't like the way it is. I miss my friends from e2 a lot and a lot and A LOT!
you know what, I failed my first english test. Very bad right? Ya you can say that I'm stupid although I'm from e1. Frankly speaking, I seriously suck in language. especially english. I am just so disappointed. People can pass but not me. I mean if they can then why can't I ? It just shows that I'm lazy and so dumb like what some people think. Sigh.
Today is just another one of my bad days.
I dont know why but I have no mood to come for band today. Sian. I am just so angry with myself. I thought that today they'll probably change their mind and hopefully there's no band but unfortunately not. You see, yesterday's was my mum's b'day. And i planned to go out with her. But i just dont have time. And I know that is not a good excuse. I should infact, I must put my family as my first priority. During band, when amanda was doing a talk to us, I feel damn sad eh. I thought about how would my mum feel when her daughter never celebrate her b'day when my b'day she die-die celebrate for me. I admit that I 'm not filial. but i'm trying to be. It's just very hard for me to prove to my mum that I love her as much as she loves me. BUt everytime I try, she'll get mad at me. Actually I wanted to cry. But crying during band isn't just a good time and place to cry. luckily no one notices me when warming up. Sigh. Well, this is life, isn't it? This is MY LIFE. I think I just miss my mum too much. Nowadays, I'm not that close to my mum unlike those days when I was merely a sec. 1. I miss those days.
k i am talking crap. you can ignore the last paragraph. eh, i think it's too late to warn you. hahaha. i am so out of my mind right now.
just something to let you all know.
I wont be blogging till all my tests ends. which is probably next 2 or 3 weeks. so yeah.
I'll be off MIA-ing again.
kay BYE. and HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR. GONG XI FA CAI. ang bao na lai (did i spell it correctly? heh.) kay lame.
Note to self.
I think I'm in love.. =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home