my secrets

Friday, January 16, 2009

Hello.

Back from MIA. =)

Been very busy with homework especially A MATHS AND E MATHS. everyday confirm have homework. Sigh. what to do? e1 mah.. and every teacher who came into our class will definitely say,

You are from e1 which is the best class among the other sec. 3 classes and you are taking triple science. I set high expectations from you.... and bla bla bla..
Sigh. I think i heard that at least 10 times a day ?
And lessons can be so boring without Asyiqin's presence. She was absent for 2 days in a row.

okay i'll just go straight to the point.

PARENTS NIGHT '09;
which was yesterday. It was okay. I think the band did pretty well. Except for me. I am so angry that I played wrongly for Overture and Mamamia. I practised a lot and i know I should feel guilty. SCREAM.
And then after everything ends, i made a plan to get my section to say "WE LOVE YOU AMANDA!" after band dismissed. So i kinda lied to Amanda that I wanted to meet our section after band dismissed. And she said okay. Then when band dismissed, amanda went missing unfortunately. but i told percussion to hold on and i went to find amanda. And when i found her,

ME : Amanda! The section is waiting for you laa..

Amanda : OH! OKAY WAIT WAIT. eh later, we pretend to scold them okay2?

ME : oookay.

both of us went outside bandstore to meet our section.

AMANDA : PERCUSSION. I have something to tell you. Do you all know that you all did something really really bad......

ME : (look at her with a question mark on my face)

AMANDA : okay okay. (laugh)

ME : okay 1 .. 2 .. 3 .. !

PERCUSSIONISTS : WE LOVE YOU AMANDA!

THEN Amanda cried badly. Actually, from the beginning, when amanda and myself were searching for scores, she suddenly told me that this was her last performance. then i told her it wasn't really her last performance cos we still have our upcoming SYF. and then she started to cry. Sigh. She's gonna graduate this year and be out of Damai with Fariha, as much as it kills me to say that. I'm gonna miss them a lot. I shall cherish every moment that I have with them until they graduate. And this year's band camp(if there's any), I swear I am gonna cry a LOT.

And to Amirul(i know he's not reading this but nvm),
Get well soon okay! And i know your dirty little secret.. hehe

kay that's all.
BYE.
I'll be off MIA-ing.
Again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home