my secrets

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I. AM. WAS. SICK.

good thing is I'VE RECOVERED.

okay last band prac was like a hell for me. It started off with a slight headache in the morning. So went to rest during sectionals hoping that the headache would go away. but UNFORTUNATELY, it didn't. After lunch, it got worst. I was FREEZING in the music room during combine band despite wearing my jacket. The headache was killing me and amanda brought me outside. So yeah, i had to sit outside all by myself (sounds stupid) but what to do ? If i go inside band store/music room i'll freeze and shiver again. Thought of going home but I was scared my parents would scold me of being sick because of band. I didn't get any better so I went inside the band store and tried to sleep. So after band, rushed home. And thankfully, I met my dad inside the bus. :)

the next day was my elder sis' bday. She's 17 ! but the sad thing was I didn't wished her because i was sick. And I slept the whole day! :X

yesterday, 23rd Dec, had section outing. WAS FUN. too bad some didn't manage to turn up. It was only me, Amanda, Justin, Dhaniah, Zoey and Miao Yun. They started off the outing first by cycling at the beach. I can't follow them becos mum didn't allow me. So, I joined them during lunch at Popeye. It's like KFC. :) yeah, then we bus-ed to Orchard to watch TWILIGHT at Cathay but it was SOLD OUT. And we had to walk and walk and walk all the way to uhm, this Shaw building/shopping centre and luckily, there was still vacency for us to watch the movie. YAY! haha. overall, the movie was nice and I think Jacob Black is more handsome than Edward in the movie but without his long wig. X) BUt BUt Edward's so nicee la. and so romantic. but not handsome like how it describes in the story book itself. *SCREAMS* It was worth watching it. I feel like watching it again. HAHAH.

okay, that's all.
one more thing, I don't think I'll be posting for the next couple of days.
So

I AM ON HIATUS. OKAY BYEE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home