HELLO 2009!
Goodbye 2008.
a lot of things had happened in 2008 in just a blink of an eye.
Okay.
Last year,
I lose a bestfriend-ship with someone. But I know it's for my own good. Or at least that's what I think. I miss those times I used to spend with her during primary school. She was the one who saw me when I was invisible. It's very hard to find people like her. But I hope she's happy now with her other good friends. :)
And then,
I learnt about how funny Asyiqin can be. I used to think that she was all those serious-serious type but when she became my sitting partner, I can laugh my heads off throughout the day. And she loves Chris Brown a lot and a hell lot. Sigh. I can't even convince her to like Korean boybands...
Sports Day,
I was a cheerleader. With Rena, Syadah, Azliyana and some other peeps I forget(sorry). And I had to wear this BRIGHT BRIGHT RED jumpsuit and I look so fat in it. Sigh.
Speech day,
I received 2 awards.
Promotion Day,(band)
I was promoted as ASL. And Amanda as my SL. I am very glad that she's the SL. If not for her, my section wouldn't have survived 2008 till now.
OH,
I went to watch S'pore Youth Olympic Games with Rena and SYF preview with bandmates.
Band camp,
I still remember clearly how teary some of us got during farewell night. And the hugs from seniors. And I remembered I cried.
And there's,
Band dinner. I remembered how I look stupid in that dress. And how funky Asyiqin looks. Oh crap! Asyiqin? Funky? HAHAHA.
And me, Amanda, Zoey and some other bandmates went to help KRSB and perform with them at their concert. That was in december.
Okay, I may forget to mention a lot of things but these are just what I can remember from my memory.
I'll miss my friends. especially Acha, Dhaniah, Rena, Syadah, Weiyi.
I'll miss my seniors.
Screams! Stupid time. Why does it have to past so fast!
New Year's resolutions;
- Cope well with both my studies and cca.
- Get gold for SYF.
- Must love Bio and Physics so I'll feel happy to learn about it. (fat hope!)
- I don't have to like him. I musn't.
- I have to grow taller. I HAVE TO. my friends are now taller than me!! and I am short. Sheesh!
- Be the best I can be.
Yeah, that's about it.
Sorry for the late late post.
I won't be updating too much.
Okay bye!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home