my secrets

Thursday, February 5, 2009

HELLO.

TAG REPLIES:
to Sophia: laugh for what ?
to Asyiqin: what talking you ? -.-

Well, currently, I am tired and I need to have a goodnight sleep but somehow I'll just end up sleeping late. Say, around 12-1am. yeah, it's past midnight. what to do? homeworks just keep piling up non-stop like mountains.

Next week I'll have bio and chem test. Oh, 2 CHEM Test mind you. Monday and Wednesday. sigh.

And I'm bloody angry with myself . I SCREWED UP MY PHYSICS TEST. stupid! stupid! stupid! GREAT. 3 friggin marks GONE.

On a brighter note, I passed my history elect and ss test! Double yay! I'm aiming for an A2 at least for my combined humanities. I so hate science now and combine humans are like the only subjects I can understand. Double maths is okay. but A maths is getting on my nerves. ROAR.

Anyway, my aunt, uncle and cousin are flying to australia this sunday. Gonna send them at the airport. Sigh. Talk about flying to Australia reminds me of my HK trip. I so wish I could turn back time. Sigh.

Now, I have Amaths hmwk to catch up on. Bio notes and wksht to be editted and printed. Bio to study. Chem to study. Revise History elect. Practice Amaths and Emaths. English ? die. Malay ? i'll probably die too. SS ? no idea what tcher is talking abt. so that means, I dont know a single thing YET abt the second chapter. SCREAM.

okay. I should get my head focus right now.
BYEE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home