HELLO.
I dont know what i'm feeling now.
I dont know how to express my feelings right now.
I am happy but sad but satisfied but depressed ... and the list will go on and on and on and on.
Sigh.
I think I'm gonna fail my Bio Class test. It's bloody difficult. Damn !
Tomorrow's the eve of V-Day. Bet most people will receive chocolates, flowers, roses, cards, gifts. But I'll be spending the whole day in school with band practice. Not that I hate going band but oh come on! It's V-Day. Let me take a break or something. And there's still band prac the next day which falls on V-Day! 8am-1pm. Good that it's a half-day practice. I have hist elect to study for common test next tuesday.
Speaking of tuesday reminds me of SYF REHEARSAL AT SCH. Time flies so fast. Its on the 24th of February. and i'll reach home probably ard 11-12 MIDNIGHT. but i dont care. I loove night time !
And i am sad because ... GOD KNOWS!
k whateverr.
It's been 2 days since we last communicate. Sigh.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home