HEY YO! I AM BACK FROM SEC. 3 CAMP. I miss my seniors, band juniors and playing the xylophone in band. -.- haha. So here's the story of the camp.
Day 1;
Met zoey at school hall. Then talked to guyfriend. Boarded the bus at around 9am. Our bus damn cool can? It's like the bus driver is at the bottom and the passengers at the top. :) Reached the campsite at 11am. First activity was canoeing. Very very fun! Paired up with Asyiqin dearest. At first, we were very clumsy. It's like we paddle forward and forward and we'll end up turning back. Mr Cho was like showing us that kind of face. We laughed damn hard sia. But Mr Cho helped us a lot of what to do when you want turn right, left or reverse. Ended up wet as well too. After that was supposed to be bathing time but because halfway through the water supply was cut off. They said the pipe broke. -.- So everything was delayed. and we had dinner late as well. After dinner rushed off to bathe. Was supposed to have nightwalk as the last activity before sleeping. But it rained heavily and it was postponed to the next day. So we made up some cheers for our own clan(Respect). It was SUPERB. Then it was time for us to sleep. Slept with Asyiqin and Yilin dearest. =)
Day2;
Woke up at 6am and bathed. Had breakfast at 7am. After that did river crossing. The scenario was that there's barbarians hunting for us and the only thing we could save ourselves was to cross a river. But there's one casualty and a swimmer. So each of us had to pair up. I was with Kai Lin. hse's my heroine. HAHA. She can swim and I cant. Which means I'm the casualty. The swimmer had to swim and at the same time pull us to cross the river. The only thing the casualty had to do was float. HAHA. what an easy task for me! The soil was extremely soft. When Kai Lin and me wanted to get up, Kai Lin's shoe was stuck in the soil. -.- BUt our instructor, Rachel helped her searched for it and she succeeded. Lucky you kai lin! Then was lunch. After lunch boarded bus for hiking at Gunung Lambak(Lambak Mountain). Was extremely very very exhausted. But i was very happy as well. We managed to reach THE SUMMIT. EVERYONE WAS PROUD OF THEMSELVES FOR BEING ABLE TO REACH THE SUMMIT. Unbelievable I should say. ACE sekali? ACE. ACE sekali lagi? ACE. ACE banyak2(a lot alot)? ACE ACE ACE ACE AAAAAAAAAAAAACE! YEAH. Had dinner late cos we came back late. Then we played games. was very very fun! Sat beside yilin during the games.
I got PISSED BY YILIN. I got pissed by yilin. I got pissed by yilin in my soul. IN MY SOUL. I got pissed by yilin. I got pissed by yilin. I got pissed by yilin in my soul. IN MY SOUL.
Yilin should know what I'm talking about. hehe. Then had nightwalk. Not that scary. and then slept. Weiyi dearest slept in our tent. =)
Day3;
Woke up at 6am. Bathed. Had breakfast at 7am as usual. Did orienteering. Extremely pissed. We had to go to our given checkpoints and find clues and solve it. And its like my group(Group 1) kept finding the wrong clues. We always found the other groups' clues. BUt then we managed to find ALL. YEAH MAN! Then had rafting. We had to build a raft using 4 barrels and 6 poles. The scenario was the same as river crossing. -.- Lucky our clan had some uniform group people. like Hong Yan, Wai Chong, Faizal, Gifferd and some others too which I forgot. Sorry. We built anyhow and we were like "Aiya just do la. Sink sink la. Confirm sink one" haha. But nonetheless, WE MANAGED TO BUILD 2 RAFTS WHICH CAN FLOAT AND AT THE SAME TIME CARRY 4 PEOPLE FOR EACH RAFT. DOUBLE YAY! After that had lunch. And it rained quite heavily. We learned some campfire songs. We had a cheer competition between clans. And we did bombing cheers. Very fun!!!! then had water bombing match. Integrity won. And then was dinner time. After that rushed to bathe. HAD CAMPFIRE after that!!! Ms Lee and Mrs Ling came down. =) Each clan did a presentation for the teachers. I think my clan did the best and the most unique. We made up a song of our own for the teachers while the other clans did cheering only. And I'm very proud of that. Overall the campfire was the best. Then was sleeping time. And weiyi dearest slept beside me. Talk and talk with her. =)
Day4;
Woke up at 6am. Had breakfast at 7. Did area cleaning at the girls' bunks. Lucky us for not cleaning the toilets. HAHA. Soon we had to leave the campsite for the visit to Sultan Abu Bakar museum. Was kinda sad leaving that place. For I really enjoyed every second there. I'll miss the water activities. And HIKING too. So then reached the museum at ard 11am. evryone slept throughout the journey to the museum. Can tell that we were all tired. Had burgers as lunch there. Then we left for the johor custom. Reached Singapore at 1pm. reached Damai at 2 plus. Had final debriefing and was dismissed. Dad fetched me. And then HOME.
Overall, the camp was superb. Very glad to have Rachel, Farid, Mabel, HL and Wen Hao as our instructors. Love them a lot!
So here's the song my clan did. ENJOY!
In this camp, we have 5 clans.
Everyday, we got big plans.
Getting dirty, every second.
With my clanmates, instructors and meee!
RESPECT, is our clan name.
This is where, we build our fame.
Enthusiasm, in every game.
With my clanmates, instructors and meee!
On our first day, we did canoeing.
And we capsized, a lot a lot!
Our aim here, is to have fun.
With my clanmates, instructors and meee!
On day 2, we went hiking.
We went through, difficulties.
We're the only clan, to reach the summit.
With my clanmates, instructors and meee!
On day 3, we did orienteering.
Finding clues, solving mysteries.
We earn 2 cokes, for our hardwork.
With my clanmates, instructors and meee!
In the end, our bond grew stronger.
Helping out, in what we do.
An exciting camp, is what we had.
With my clanmates, instructors and meee!
And we would like, to say thank you.
To the instructors, Wen Hao too.
Ray, Farid, Mabel, HL.
Cause they help us in what we dooo.
ORANGE CRUSH. LEMON ICE. BEAT THEM ONCE. BEAT THEM TWICE. BEAT THEM HIGH. BEAT THEM LOW. RESPECT RESPECT ON THE GOOOOOOOOO.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home