Hi.
Yesterday and today was fine I should say. And dearest Dhanyy[Dhaniah], i hate you a lot! Hmph. Haven't you had enough of bullying me, huh?
Okay, today I had band from 8 to 1pm. Went to school with dearest Dhaniah and Fareh. Reached at around 7.40 or 7.45am. Most were wearing our latest orange band tee. Had to set up music room and moved some of the instruments to music room. Then, headed to AV theatre to watch a video on the syf rehearsal. A bit disappointing I should say for my performance. The band was too violent already. I cant even hear the percussion. Especially the tubular bells. OKay frankly speaking, the tubular bells was taller than the one in school. Big problem there! I have to like tip-toe and even stretch to reach it. But its alright la. Except that I should GROW TALLER because I know I am short. The AV theatre turned out to be freaking cold. I changed place with Dhaniah as she was shivering. HAHA. Nevertheless, our last round of performance was the BEST. like F-I-N-A-L-L-Y can hear the percussion. The suspended cymbal and crash cymbals was NICE throughout the end. While watching the video, we had to jot down our mistakes. Quite a lot I should say. So yeah. Then after that, went back for combined band. And bloody hell! It was also as freaking cold as it was in the AV theatre. Was shivering. Anyway, was told by Amanda that Amirul injured his fingers for playing the crash cymbals. -.- His finger had a slight cut and the skin was torn off. Ouch. I think he either played too hard or carried the cymbals for too long. Pity him. Had combine band on the syf set piece till 1 pm. Packed up and dismissed. OH! And there was FREE FOOD. quite a nice taste! :) Homed with Fariha, Dhaniah, Amirul, Azura and Amirah. Dhaniah had to meet her sister, I don't know which sister, at Bedok int. So buss 22 came first and we left her at the bustop there. She said she was lonely when we left her. HAHA. =P So yeah. Then walked home with guy friend. :D
Reached home and I was alone. Mum, dad, bro and sis went Johore for shopping. Elder sis had school until 5pm. And I slept till 7pm. I think I was too tired. I remembered I was woken up by Dad. then I slept again. =P Lazypig la ! Lol.
Yesterday night, I simply don't know how to really convince her that I am truly sorry for what I've done. Talked to elder sis and cried hard. Glad and touched by the fact that she doesn't hates me although I used to think that she does. Sigh. Right now, I have something important to accomplish. SO, till next time!
-Stargirl

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home