HELL-o.
Tmr is our syf showcase performance. Actually, i'm not really prepared. I hate my wrists. They're not working and functioning well. And my playing sucks because of that. My hands are very very stiff. I cant handle the running notes. It's like my hands refuse to move. Ugh! I am just not ready yet. But no choice. the performance is tmr and i cant turn back time.
OH. And this friday there's band. I thought of skipping it. Dont want to get bad luck on that very meaningful day. =D Nehmine. Shall ask weiyi, er no, maybe beg or plead her to write a letter for me. Weiyi, please? help me okay! heh. =)
2 of my section members are sick. One is down with fever, the other one had diarrhoea. Get well soon k!
btw, i find this quite funny. i dont know if you do but ... oh well.
HY : Eh, tell me a ghost story leh..
JH : Okay! (pause) BOO!
HY : -.-
i wanna watch a korean drama now!
And and, CB SUCKS. - this is meant for asyiqin ONLY. XD
3 freakin' more days! =))))

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home