my secrets

Thursday, April 9, 2009

TAG REPLIES:

to Fareh : Okay I will. And I'll miss you very much. (:
to Angie : heyhey! will link you soon. (:
to Rasyiqah : okay! will link you soon.
to Weiyi : what's with the <3 ? =P
to Kelmond : haha. thanks.

OKayyy. Band was dotdotdot. School was dotdotdot. CLass tests were dotdotdot.
My life is getting boring.

but firstly I wanna talk is BAND. =]

Last band prac on 7.4.09 ;
It was extremely boring at first. Had to teach the sec. 1s the fundamentals and everything. And somehow I managed to make them laugh with some silly jokes by ME. haha. Then suddenly I was called for a meeting with some of my peers. And when I saw their faces, I knew exactly what's gonna happen. I knew that Mr Ahmad and Mr Wong were gonna announced that we are chosen and nominated for the new and upcoming committee. Well, a bit shocked by some info.
Band Major : Jesmond or Rena
Drum Major : Peiyi or Hao Han
Concert Mistress : Zoey
Head of Library : Yilin
Head of Welfare : Dhaniah or Asyiqin
Head of Logistics : Rena
Head of QM : Me
Secretary for Attendance : Weiyi
Treasurer : Xueyi if I'm not wrong
Secretary for forms : Edna

Oh well, CONGRATS to them! So after band dismiss.
Dhaniah, me and Zoey already planned what to do to Amanda and Fareh. So, all sec. 2s went to follow Dhaniah. And the sec. 1s followed Zoey. ME? I told Amanda and Fareh to go to parade square becos I wanted to "talk" to them. But then, I gave dhaniah the cue and everyone sang the Barney song. haha. oh, and the sec. 2s gave them a collage of our dedication cards for them. And Fareh was already tearing up a little and then Amanda. So after which each of us made a speech. The sec. 1s went first as it was already late. Then they went off. Followed by Sophia, Suhaib, Justin. Amirul went off early as his mum fetched him. Then it was supposed to be Zoey. BUt she started crying. So I did first. However, I never had the slightest idea of what to say to them. But I just said what I wanted to say. I didnt cry which was a good thing. Then it was zoey's turn and lastly, Dhaniah. After that, Amanda and Fareh talked to us. And I began to cry upon hearing them. I think I shall stop here becos it will just gonna get more boring.

to Amanda,
You and Wajihah have been the best SL that I would crave for. Thank you for everything. Thank you for teaching me. Thanks for sharing your stories. Those times when we shared our stories and secrets will still etched in my mind. I really admire you a lot. You are brave, daring, bold. Which makes you a good leader. The phrase "giving up" never exist in you. You never want to fail in what you do. Instead, you would always want to give it your best and try like a million times harder. Since the day I was the ASL, it has brought me closer to you. Knowing you is like finding a new sister. You would always say, "Just try, Fatin. I know you can do it!" when I was on the verge of giving up. Those words have given me encouragement and motivation and I thank you for that. Dearest Amanda, I still have lots to say to you. I just hoped that I was just a mere sec. 1 kid and I could cherish every moment I have with you. Thanks once again.

to Fareh,
Seriously and to be brutally honest, my very first impression of you when I was a sec. 1 was that "I think I'm not gonna like this senior." Well that was in 2007. But then came 2008 and you were the SL and me, ASL. I got the chance to know you better and I'm very glad that I did. You and Amanda are the best seniors ever. Year 2008 and they syf journey has brought me closer to you. I really enjoyed the times when you shared with me your ghost stories which kind of scare the hell out of me and I was totally afraid and frightened to go home by myself. -.- And the times when you would play the marimba the songs you taught me. and then I would join you and play the xylophone. And dyou still remember the time when Amanda and us played the Figure I of Overture No. 1 ? That was completely hilarious and I find it totally cute. =] Well, now that you're stepping down, who's gonna teach me more cool songs which can be played on the mallets? Who's gonna make me laugh for no reason like how you did with your contagious laughter? Who's gonna teach me the drumset? Sigh. No one. Thanks for a million times for that. There's more to say but i'll just end here. =D

Dearest Amanda and Fariha, I will promise to raise the section to a higher level just like how you did. I will promise that and I will want to make you proud. If I ever did any mistake, do correct me. For I know that I wont be a good SL to lead percussion. But I'll promise to try.

OOOkay. done.

Thursday 9.4.09;
had history test. it was fine. Nothing much to say. oh, and I accompanied Weiyi Mummy to tuition. haha. And we chit-chatted LOTS of stuffs. Really enjoyed having a conservation with her. =D

Now, i have tons of homework to complete. I have a lot of tests coming up next week. Which means I have a lot to mug for. Sigh. Sometimes, I feel like I regretted choosing triple science.
ROAR.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home