HELLO.
TAG REPLIES
ASYIQIN: Thanks a lot! I dont know how will I pull through without your presence. Thanks eh!=)
WEIYI: Mummy~ Thanks for being there when I need you. <3
FAREH: Yupyup! We're all going through the same fate. -.- haha
ZOEY: Haha. Sure not tomorrow will be a fine day ? I dont think so leh . =P
First day of school in term 2 was BORING.
Basically is the handing in of all holiday assignments. -.- But most teachers gave us a chance like "I will give you until tomorrow to pass your holiday assignment .." Sometimes though I felt like I shouldn't have chiong-ed all my homeworks and spend more of my leisure time doing things I love and like. Oh well, this is my life. Sigh.
Secondly, I really and badly and die die want to join cheerleading! for sports day. But I have not attended like 3 of the practices simply because I dont even know when the hell they would want a practice. And that's because NONE informed me until the last minute where Rena dearest told me about it. And SHIT. it's last minute and i cant possibly change any of my plans for the day. Furthermore I know that my mum won't even allow me. Because she hates, SO HATES, last minute things. That goes for me too la. I also hate it. So annoying. Irritating. Frustrating. Okay enough of cheerleading before I get mad.
Thirdly, I just got back my Amath and Emath CT results. Very pleasantly satisfied I should say. Achieved distinctions for both papers. =) Very overwhelming when t-cher announced my results. I really seriously didn't expect such an outcome. But I'm very glad too. All thanks to God.
Fourthly, a BIG THANK YOU to those who have been cheering me up and being my listening earS. Especially, Fareh, Asyiqin, Dhaniah and Weiyi. I dont know how would I be without you guys. Yeah, my life recently experienced the "downs" but I'm okay now. Like people say, "Life will have its ups and downs." So yeah. I am alright. I am fine. Everything's fine. =D
Last but not least, tmr there's band till 7pm. GAhhhh. Shit. Help me! Help me! Aiya. COnfirm the first thing I'll do when I reach home is SLEEP. hehehe~
Okay that's all.
BYEE.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home