my secrets

Friday, April 3, 2009

I am angry at myself now. Super-duper angry.

No, he's not lying. S-H-I-T. I hate myself. Why would I ever fall for him again? He's f-king not gonna talk to me at all. And he's just gonna think that I'm just an average girl with a rate of five out of ten. Yeah, I am not pretty. I am not cute. I am not beautiful. I am not clever. I am dumb. I am stupid. I am clumsy.

Today after band, I watched two extremely dramatic shows in school. The Bozo-netists. The Trombone peeps. Whoa. They had their own gathering. Then, some cried upon hearing what their graduating seniors have to say. Okay I know I'm being sarcastic. I apologise for that. But its kinda true. They made me wanna cry but FAILED. AHA. Your acting not good. LOL. OKayokay sorry Asyiqin. -.- But then hor, this friend of mine uh, Ms Zoey Leow, I dont know why the hell she started crying. I was like, " EH ZOEY! Better stop crying laa. Dont make me cry can? Must save your tears for next tuesday. " hehe. I think next tuesday is gonna be another emotional day for me. And dhaniah too. OH and she finally updated her blog. =D

Today during band,
after playing friendship runs deep and essential elements, we played ROSS ROY and OVERTURE NO. 1 !! ALL seniors were like so ecstatic to play it. And we didnt sound that good. Becos basically everyone was happily blasting out everything. We were so damn happy that we forgot to play it musically. ha ha. OH and Amanda, my dearest SL, burst into tears while playing ross roy. I know how she feels la. She still cant get over what had happened during syf. Amirul was kind of sad too. His eyes were watery according to what Dhaniah said. And he was like, "SHIT la Dhaniah. " I dont know why but i didnt cry today. GOOD THING. like i've said, im saving all my tears for next tuesday. Ross Roy and Overture really brings back memories of the past. Memories of us practising it over and over again. Memories of how frustrated I was of not mastering my xylophone part for Figure I. Memories of how we, percussionists, tried our very best to memorise both songs. Memories of how Dhaniah struggled in playing timpani as she had to changed the notes quickly. Memories of how Fariha tried to pulse for the percussion solo in Overture. And she succeeded. Memories of how Amanda struggled to master her snare drum part for overure and practising her rolling. Sigh.

One quote to all my section members,


ONCE A PERCUSSIONIST,

ALWAYS A PERCUSSIONIST. =)



yea that's about it. So uh, bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home