heyhey.
what a day! The first thing in the morning when I woke up, all I wanted to do was to continue sleeping for the rest of the day. But I guess that's impossible because I had school. So, went to school with a heavy heart. And I had no idea why the surroundings and atmosphere seemed boring and dull! Plus I felt extremely tired. It's like, OMG I JUST NEEDED TO GET SOME SLEEP.
So yeah. My midyear results aren't really good. Not to my expectations. I knew I could do better. but it's over. -.- So now, I have to concentrate on my CCA-band. Heard that there'll be a performance in school for all syf performing groups next wednesday. It's been so long since I touched my instrument(S)-xylophone, timpani, tubular bells, glockenspiel, snare drum. =D Today after school headed to bandstore with asyiqin. And I talked crap with weiyi! Haha. It was hilarious man! She's so fun la. Every word that she speaks will always make me laugh in a good way. Unlike Asyiqin, whoa I can get a heart attack sitting beside her in class. She makes me laugh a hell lot and she would often scream like out of a sudden which really irritates my left ear. Soon, I can be deaf. Oh wow.
15-year old GIRL BECAME DEAF AND LATER DIED OF HEART ATTACK sitting beside a close friend in DAMAI
HAHAHA. WOW. no, DOUBLE WOW. I AM LAUGHING MY HEADS OFF right now! oh and this conversation is completely hilarious too. Asyiqin and Yilin and the 3E1s should know.
Tourist(female) : How did she died?
Jamal : A road traffic accident.
Tourist(male) : I thought she died during childbirth?
Jamal : Exactly, sir. She was on the way to the hospital when that happened. -.-
HAHAHA. SO FUNNY LA ! I cant get that of my head. OKay I think many of you wouldn't understand the joke. Forget it! =D
So yeah, chatted with weiyi while searching for the screw for nigel. I swear I had the slightest idea of what screw he wanted. I felt bad for I was unable to help him with his instrument-clarinet. A CLARINET mind you! That's something I dont know how to deal with. Its a woodwinds instrument and I dont know how the hell to handle it and everything. I mean I'm not blaming him but I just felt bad la okay. I failed to help him which kinda made me felt miserable after that. But lucky me I had weiyi who cheered me up. If not for her, I won't think that I would be able to stay any longer and I would just simply headed home. So, then, had to search for scores and I am still so furious of something. How the hell did those papers manage to go missing???? ROAR. oh well, another hero came to save my life-peiyi. She helped me photocopied the scores which were missing. Thanks eh! So had to do the "dirty" stuffs at home all by myself.(attach the scores, write bar nos. etc) for ALL scores. but I found it quite fun. haha. You can say that I'm insane. =P And deeply truly sorry to Yilin because of being a burden to you. I am so sorry for the scores and everything. Yeah, i know i'm disorganised. wait, not ME. but THE WHOLE SECTION. =D Okay i feel better! haha.
Went home at 5.30pm with fariha. I guess I'm gonna miss them so much! ='( Okayyyy, I'm getting a lil' bit mushy mushy right now.
I have to go.
BYE.
thanks weiyi and peiyi!
p.s. OMG it rhymes! weiyi ? peiyi ? =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home