Heyhey! yeah I know I mentioned not posting anymore but oh well. I just cant resist the lappie. =D
Anyway, school was . . . Gah! I am so angry with myself. I screwed up my amath and emath tests. This is unbelievable. And I scored like average or something. because even getting an A2 is like nothing in my class. Well, you know. My classmates have big brains and they are freaks! No, MATH FREAKS. Guess I'll have to work double harder to get my grades up. I dont wanna fail. I wanna pass fantastically. I wanna make it to JC. Nothing is impossible.
So napfa was over. Like 3 days ago. And my body from shoulders to toe is aching badly. I cant laugh properly or else it'll make my stomach ache even moreee. I cant even sleep. It's like I have to slowly turn and toss to find the most comfortable position. And that sounds so retarded and spastic. Sigh.
Oh yeah. Today went for amath remedial for the first time this year. Haha. I really dont understand this chapter called LOGARITHM. It really confuses me a hell lot. I dont know which is which. what to plus? subtract? multiply? divide? . It's completely different from the basic stuffs. Whatever.
MYE is like next wednesday ?. shit. I havent even started my revision which is so ironic. I should but I'm very lazy. I wanna take a break. Since the beginning of the year, I have been staying up so late to mug for tests. And there's no way to take a break. The tests are like one day after another. I'm scared for my humanities and language papers. I suck big-time at it. My grades are falling. And I dont want it to fall any further. Or I'll get a scolding from my parents as usual. Sometimes, people expect me to do well but I hate and am frustrated when I kind of disappoint them especially MYSELF. Like my parents. They always say and trust that I can do well. If not I wouldnt be taking triple science this year. I cant possibly let them down, can I ? ugh!
Think I'll just stop here.
MIA-ing until mye is over.
To all friends and peers and seniors,
Good luck for mye!
BYE.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home