my secrets

Thursday, April 16, 2009

TAG REPLIES.

to Terence : okay sure. will link you soon!
to Fareh : read alrdy. =)

Hey all!

I am currently very busy right now with school. Most of the tests are finally over but by then it would already be the beginning of MYE. Which clearly means I have no time to blog. This may be my last post till mid-years are over which is on the 19th May.

My life is getting pretty bad. I hate the teacher. I hate school. I hate tests. Speaking of tests, I think I'll fail my SS test because I wrote halfway for essay. I spent too much time on SBQ. The sources are simply difficult to understand. I think about 80% of my answers are all plain rubbish and scribblings of nonsense. I dont even know what I was writing. Chemistry was so-so. But I dont think I'll score for it. As I put in little effort to study chem. because of ss. I spent the whole night studying for SS but in the end, my mind went totally blank. First question read already, and I was like "oh shit. exactly what am I suppose to answer?" . Sigh. So much for studying SS. Screw SS. Screw malay oral too.

Oral was like !@!#$%^&*)(*&.
I am so pissed by the examiner. I am so bloody pissed and angry. Yes, you hurt me with your oh-so "wise" comments. I know you dont like me. Yeah, and you favour my friend a hell lot that's why you gave her remarkably good marks. I know I am very bad in language but that doesnt mean that you have to tell the whole class how horrible I was in speaking language. I tried my best but all you gave me was a bad compliment. Is this how you usually give advisable comments? NO. I'll be dreading all your lessons. But I know one fine day, I will prove to you that I am much better than what you think.

That's all. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home