HELLO. (((:
I AM ECSTATIC but scared.
I think I screwed up most of my papers. I swear I dont want to get back my AMATHS especially, BIOLOGY, CHEMISTRY, ENGLISH. ugh! I seriously hate MYE this time.
OH. But on a brighter note, it's just 13 freakin' more days to my BIRTHDAY! HAHA. -.-
If I could, I would turn back time at the point when it's just the beginning of midyear. Yes i know you may think I am insane but that's how i feel. I am kind of scared and nervous when band resumes. I will definitely be at lost , not knowing a single thing of what to do, given the post. And i am scared things won't go smoothly. Sigh. Sigh. Sigh. whatever.
Anyways, I am a freakin' fan of SUPER JUNIOR. HAHA. Thanks to Aqilah, Azuzu and Kai Lin. But seriously, they're super hot and gorgeous! Their new look is really impressive as compared to last time. They used to have very long shaggy hair but look at them now. They are sooo HOT. Okay, I'm obsessed. Stop it la nurul!
Btw, I just received my bday present in advance from mum and dad. =))) And i LOOVE it a lot. A new phone laa!! heh.
I dont know what to post right now. BUt if i continue i think i'll end up typing more rubbish and crap. So i guess i'll just stop here.
and btw, weiyi, i've updated my blog! =D
saranghae~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home