my secrets

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

HEY.

So today is an average day. Got back some of my papers. Most are unexpected. Like for SS, i scored like borderline but hey, look on the bright side, I still passed! Emaths was the most happiest thing to me. Getting an A1 for emaths is quite good for me. Because it's very hard to score an A1 in my class as you know, about 70% of them are major MATH FREAKS! Oh and it sounds so ironic but my class was one of the worst in AMaths but the BEST in EMaths. Really, I can't explain why our class could get like more than 50% failures when other classes could get above 50% passes ?. Nah, we hadn't receive our Amaths yet but tomorrow we will. Biology and Physics was okay. Got an A2 for both. I'm satisfied. So overall, today was a good day for me!

But tomorrow shall be a nightmare for me. I'll be receiving CHEMISTRY, AMATHS, ENGLISH, HISTORY!! AND MALAY. All of them appears to be my UN-favourite subjects. I'm really hoping to pass my ENGLISH. Because if I fail, it clearly means that I fail OVERALL. And history, no comments but I'm preparing for the worst. I have this feeling that I won't score well. BUT I WANNA PASS. Malay, sigh, I so hate it when we get back our papers for that subject. because my malay teacher LOVES to criticise people a lot and will always look down to those who didnt score well. Which is very discouraging, humiliating and embarassing. So, I shall just hope for the best. Amaths is OMGGGGGG. If can, I wanna skip Amaths and never get results back. Hello? 3E1 HAS ONE OF THE WORST RESULTS FOR AMATHS!! I'm so bloody scared mann! Chemistry, err, just hope that I'll get a B4 at least. Because I thought Chemistry was the toughest paper for Pure Science. So, yeah. If I get an A, that'll be a miracle. I think I shall hope for the worst for tomorrow. Tomorrow shall be a disappointing day. If it's really really too bad, I'd maybe cry. But I really really hope I'll get satisfying marks. ESPECIALLY ENGLISH.

Had band today. Was quite dull but it was so-so.

So erm, that's all. Toodles freakin' aliens! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home