Regret.
Would everything turned out perfect if I could turn back the time?
Would it do a huge, major difference than previous and before?
I wish it would.
There is this feeling of uneasiness in me and I feel so uncomfortable. I feel so frightened. So nervous. Would the papers give me a pleasant surprise or the other way round? I can't help but to think of it every single day. Had i been so worked to fight for victory? Oh will someone or anything just hit right in the face?
How many faces does regret have? The quiet face of a lie, barely whispered. The seductive face of prying questions. The shrewd face of a deception well planned. The longing face of a dream never realized. Just too many to mention. I guess what you feel, your heart feels, can't be put into words. It's a feeling that no one in this world, except God, can understand. Unless, you reveal it, that is.
Today marks the last day of my EOY exams and I ought to feel happy but I didn't. Everything comes round again like karma. Every year the pain would demoralised me and all I can do is nothing except praying to God to help me. I live like the typical girl next door and no, I ain't rich. And when everything seems to fall apart, I'll try to pull myself again and pick up those shattered pieces and put them together again. It must be a test that I had to learn from and give out the best I can be no matter what happens on the inside or outside.
But the one thing I crave for is just,
Peace and happiness.
Oh look, I'm bragging here.
I guess no one speaks to me.
And I speak to none.
No one hears me except God.
So why am I blogging here?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home