my secrets

Thursday, August 21, 2008

It has been a loooooong time since i last update.
I'm so sorry Asyiqin and to others or maybe none who bother to read my blog for the late late update.

So much things has happened and I don't know which and how to start.

Been very busy studying and mugging for tests for the past 4 consecutive days. Had SPA on Monday, Geog and Maths for today. History was last thursday. Bullsharks. I screwed up my Geog test. I kind of spent too much time answering that 5 marks question. To hell with that 5 marks question ! the last question i rushed through. I think I am not gonna get good marks for geog. Maths was okay. Except the drawing of the graph. Ugh! I haaaate graph. Waste time onlyyy~

Today was FUN FUN FUN. only the after school part.
I don't know why today I am like soo hyper.
After school had lit. drama practice at harmony room because Asyiqin had to do her duty there. And i............PLAYED CONGKAK SINCE LIKE SOO LONGGG AGO. played congkak with Syahadah and Zoey. I won for both! Seeeee, I am a Pro with the capital P. k lame. -_-
so then Asyiqin had to go print some pictures about NE with Sean and Yeechin. And they disappeared to the staff room. During that time, me, syahadah, dhaniah practice our lines only. Zoey was there watching. We acted Scene 3 which was my part and Syahadah's. So we sat down like how the "dikir barat" people sit and dhaniah took a video of us acting using my handphone. Then, syahadah used the traditional fan, golden coloured to cover her face while acting because she very shyy. -_- Then she started to laugh. And i laughed, then dhaniah laughed and zoey joined in the laugh too. I asked dhaniah why she was laughing and she said she laughed because I laughed. so i gave her that kind of the-question-mark look. so i asked everyone why am i laughing and they kept silent for a second or two and started laughing again. damn funny! Asyiqin should have been there witnessing the scene. it was DARN FUNNY. you know, WE WAITED FOR ASYIQIN FOR A VERY LONG TIME. they took like 2-3 hrs to print the pictures. after that home-ed. and i fried the last few french fries and nuggets. =)

Band. haiyaa~ I don't want to talk about it but i shall type it out here for the sake of those who are reading my blog. see i so nice.

BAND.
yesterday played Romanesque, A day At Disneyland, Variants for the sec ones and practised Eagle Bend until 6pm at the bandstore. wth. bandstore so small. and i reaally hate yesterday's practice when setting up the bandstore. i ask you something, if you were the ASL or SL for percussion section right, don't you feel like ANGRY and FRUSTRATED when someone keep instructing you to hurry up set up when we can't even move our instruments because of the people who are setting up the chairs and everything?????? you tell me ah how to move! you so clever right? your IQ very high right? wahh, how to move the instruments? you think our instruments can fly ah huh? damn irritating. screw that someone. btw, i am not referring that someone to Asyiqin. and you know what, after band had to do punishment all because of THOSE who didn't come back for sectionals to help pack files. Let me see, we had to run 2 rounds the parade square and did 20 squats and now i am having muscle cramps at both my thighs. i had to walk up the stairs today like a toddler>>> "one step at a time....one step at a time...."

i think i should go start my revision on HISTORY EOY. Chap 6-9. yea'
k bye!

Loves,
Stargirl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home