OMG.
I'VE WATCHED GET SMART! VERY HILARIOUS.
YOU SHOULD WATCH IT.
it's a very completely and abso-tively posi-lutely funny movie.
anyway, do you know the CAMP ROCK movie ? yeah, starring the Jonas Brothers.
it's nice. and a bit sad.
I'VE WATCHED GET SMART! VERY HILARIOUS.
YOU SHOULD WATCH IT.
it's a very completely and abso-tively posi-lutely funny movie.
anyway, do you know the CAMP ROCK movie ? yeah, starring the Jonas Brothers.
it's nice. and a bit sad.
OH. and yesterday night, i watched the Hannah Montana and Miley Cyrus Best of both Worlds Concert in 3D yawww. soooo damn cool.
school's starting tmr ! and i don't feel like going back to school. i am still in the holiday mood.
and now i'm still left with art homework. screw art la
and one more thing,
I'M BURNIN' UP, BURNIN' UP, WITH YOU BABYY.
and now i'm still left with art homework. screw art la
and one more thing,
I'M BURNIN' UP, BURNIN' UP, WITH YOU BABYY.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home