i am a laaazy pig today. i don't know why but i think i ate a LOT today. weird aye ?
today's band prac was quite fun. my SL and me planned to play games during sectionals. it's called the "HA - MEI WAH" game. very fun ! I LIKE. and i laughed like !@#$%^&^&& . yeap. oh gosh ! i think my juniors have chosen the wrong CCA. they should go drama club. SERIOUS. especially Justin. he would always make this kind of somehow-i-am-confused-and-what-talking-you? FACE. really, i cannot stand it. i kept laughing the whole day. luckily there's something interesting and fun to do today during band rather than hear all those criticism and ROT BIG-TIME.
i haven't complete my holiday assignments yet. i only did some for geog and maths. oh SHOOTS. talking about geog i haven't even found an article for the review ! GAHHHHHHH~
nurul, you shall die. NO, not die. but just sit at one corner and wait for death to come. OKAY I AM SUPER LAME. ANBAAA, I AM DAMN PATHETIC RIGHT. YA, I KNOW. i'll take that as a compliment ! :)
i think i have to go now. i want to SLEEP.
kay bye !
Loves,
Nurul:)
Labels: tired and hungry.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home