CNY is BAD.
the concert is so boring. and i was very hungry laa.
head home straight. i feel like going out.
anyway, i doubt next week will be the most boring week ever. got total defence day celebration laa... dont know wat sugar-honey-ice-tea they've planned. GOD.-_-
i want to go library. next week history common test. wahlao.
fck or what ?
and my history class test suck big-time okay. i am so angry laa. )(*&^#@!$%
dammit. i got tonnes of homeworks to complete. bacin okay?
im gonna change a new skin. this skin is like so sucky and i dont even know why i chose it in the first place. bodo kan ?
SITI AISYAH BINTE RUSLI.
I AM SPEECHLESS TO EXPRESS MY INDESCRIBABLE FEELING.
BUT I ONLY HAVE 3 WORDS TO SUMMARIZE IT.
I MISS YOU. and
I LOVE YOU.
EH TAK. not love, but sayang. nanti someone jealous. i have a LOT to tell you. both good and bad news.
kay, want go out someday ?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home