hello !
It's been a week since the last time I blogged.
SYF OPENING CEREMONY 2008;
It was a very memorable thing to remember. Performances were made by the uniformed groups and performing groups. The best thing is watching Deyi Secondary School military band performed. You know what ? They have 4 bass drums which has a range of small size to big, and their band is very good. wait, not good but PERFECT and their 4 bass drum players danced a bit while carrying and playing the bass drums and they can play the Phantom of the Operah and I AM COMPLETELY JEALOUS BY THEM. okaay. how I wish my school band would be like theirs someday. that would be cool. with 4 bass drum players? yup. definitely cool.
School's been fine. except for something. not gonna elaborate more on that.
I have dirt. Dirt = A MAJOR SECRET.
Band was okay. O-M-G ! I love playing the timbales for Made in Singapore. Damn cool.
Btw, I'd bought my new black shoes already. I looked like a clown. -_-
Your friends, they're jerks
When you act like them, just know it hurts.
I'd be the happiest girl in the world when I turn 15 which is next year. You know why? Because frankly speaking, I hate my ____. Not all, but a number would do. Well, that's because they're biased for some reasons which I don't know and they think they're bigger than me. They think they are better than us and they act like kids who have no basic manners and courteousy. You think I don't know what you did? Well, you're so wrong. I KNOW. yes, I KNOW that you hate me. Why hide that from me? I can see it. And I can sense it. People say that " A face can say a thousand words " or was it " A picture says a thousand words ". Nevermind. Yeah, that quoted phrase explains everything about them. And please, I loathed people who have no originality AT ALL. _______ is like that. You know what? You are just some rubbish being thrown into my life and to ruin everything I particularly used to like. OH, so now you're frustrated. well let it be. because I don't care. Hate me for all you want but I am not just gonna let it go. I am gonna say what's on my mind right now and if it sounds bad to you, well sorry, this is my blog. I have the absolute authority to write anything I want here. You're a lunatic. A lout. Someday, I just hope that you would finally realise your mistakes and atone your sins. Yeah, you actually DID something wrong to me when I actually did NOTHING at all you. So, you think I act BIG? or YOU'RE the one who acts big? Now tell me, who's to say who complain that ____ never made ______ for you all? YOU. And now you tell me you're not happy about that? Well, fine. You want to make my life hard well then I shall to do the same. No more__________ for you. You always want EVERYTHING to be it YOUR WAY. Why can't we work as a ____? oh i know. because you're influenced by some lunatic people which you consider them as "friends" , I suppose. Or was it "fiends" ?
I AM ANGRY.
BUT I'LL HOLD ON .

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home