my secrets

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I feel so exhausted but the determination to blog got the better of me.
I somehow gets attracted to this computer. -_-

So, today was quite boring. Especially band practice.
All we did was just practicing long tones for the woodwinds and brasses and some basic fundamentals.
While my section(percussion) just stand there for like until the practice ended.
Most of the time, I did nothing.
And we did not play any songs which made the rest of the practice so dull.

Dhaniah went home around 4 plus. She wasn't feeling well. Get Well soon okay?.

Anyways, I am going to Singapore Indoor Stadium tomorrow to watch the SYF opening ceremony! With my sweethearts; Asyiqin, Raihanah, Fariha, Zoey, Naqiah and more..

I think it's gonna be so damn cool. It's my first time watching it soo gyeeah.

I bet tomorrow's day will be boring too.
Except for the first two periods which is HISTORY babyyy!
oohyeah.
I wanna learn History more.
I wanna learn more about World War 2.
I think it's gonna be a VERY interesting topic to learn.
I think World War 2 is more interesting than World War 1.
OH GOD I AM FALLING FOR HISTORYYY.

Anyways, someone got a new haircut. haha.
sooo cute.
and I just realised about that.
(-_-)

I think that's all for today.
I won't be able to blog for tomorrow so don't keep waiting ookaaay.

Loves,
Nurul(: i am lame and i know that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home