OOkaaaay.
First day of school;
nothing much. just a dull boring day. and i effingly hate my new timetable. it sucks BIG time.
i often wander why there would always be a change of timetable when it comes to Semester 2.
ohh riiiiiight. because teachers keep coming and leaving the school. -_-
and then we are left with the ones who I personally feel that he or she just simply cannot teach but at the end of the day, that teacher would still end up earning $$$.
Okay I am bragging.
Next, wearing black shoes for the first time today.
My friends kept teasing me. WTH.
And when I was in the bus going home, I saw 2 of my juniors, Justin and Amirul.
They were like, "Eh? We didn't know that you are a coucillor..."
-_-
I simply have no comments.
Regarding the new timetable, I am gonna have Art on Wednesday.
YAYness.
And my recess timing are mostly early which is at 9.10
I am gonna change my blogskin.
And I am veryyy jealous of my sister.
Because she's gonna be featured in Berita Harian and that's because she and two of her friends made the FIRST JONAS BROTHERS WEBSITE.
AND THE PEOPLE OF SINGAPORE'S DISNEY CHANNEL KNOWS ABOUT IT.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~
AND SHE IS CORDIALLY INVITED TO WATCH THE PREVIEW OF CAMP ROCK THIS THURSDAY AND WILL BE INTERVIEWED BY THE BERITA HARIAN WHICH ALSO TAKES PLACE ON THIS THURSDAY.
ookaaaay.
yeah I think that's about it.
First day of school;
nothing much. just a dull boring day. and i effingly hate my new timetable. it sucks BIG time.
i often wander why there would always be a change of timetable when it comes to Semester 2.
ohh riiiiiight. because teachers keep coming and leaving the school. -_-
and then we are left with the ones who I personally feel that he or she just simply cannot teach but at the end of the day, that teacher would still end up earning $$$.
Okay I am bragging.
Next, wearing black shoes for the first time today.
My friends kept teasing me. WTH.
And when I was in the bus going home, I saw 2 of my juniors, Justin and Amirul.
They were like, "Eh? We didn't know that you are a coucillor..."
-_-
I simply have no comments.
Regarding the new timetable, I am gonna have Art on Wednesday.
YAYness.
And my recess timing are mostly early which is at 9.10
I am gonna change my blogskin.
And I am veryyy jealous of my sister.
Because she's gonna be featured in Berita Harian and that's because she and two of her friends made the FIRST JONAS BROTHERS WEBSITE.
AND THE PEOPLE OF SINGAPORE'S DISNEY CHANNEL KNOWS ABOUT IT.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~
AND SHE IS CORDIALLY INVITED TO WATCH THE PREVIEW OF CAMP ROCK THIS THURSDAY AND WILL BE INTERVIEWED BY THE BERITA HARIAN WHICH ALSO TAKES PLACE ON THIS THURSDAY.
ookaaaay.
yeah I think that's about it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home