my secrets

Saturday, April 14, 2007

so much things had happened recently.

and exam is only aeons away.
i should be mugging my books but no, im here.

and the highlight of the week is this...
I KNOW IM BEING HATED.

ive heard from others.
saying they hate me.

they say im action bcos im clever.
they say i love to disturb people.

what the hell is that?

yeah i dont understand. what the crap are they talking?
am i PROUD?
am i?

im not born with intelligence.
im born with a brain.
a brain that helps me to be clever, that is.
people misunderstands me. i dont see things the way they do.
i dont see how a person like me could be thought as a proud girl?

i study. and that makes me clever.
u think im proud? oh hell yeah! say it lahs ok.

go hate me for all you want. bcos i dont mind being that bitch.

and i am also being annoyed by people around me.
bcos my things are being passed around evrytime when i lend it to a friend.

will they ever stop ? will they ?

it happens evry single day.
fatin can lend me this.. lend me that. copy this.. copy that.
am i your disgustingly servant? the answer is NO. and that's a fact.
dont make me be your servant or i'll kill you.
and when i say it i mean it.

one day, if you never stop. i'll stop it. i'll not be there just like when you need me.
bcos im fed-up. im pissed. im exasperated. im miserably torn.

and people kept thinking that im his girlfrend. not that i am.
how many times must i repeat I AM JUST HIS B-E-S-T-F-R-I-E-N-D.?
can't they see the difference of bestfrend and boyfrend.
they think im his when i always talk to him and say "hi".
they think that way though i dont know why.
why cant they just SHUT UP and move on with their life?
hell.
i feel like screaming and boxing you down.
and when i feel like it, i'll do it on the spot.
dont think im good. becos im not at times.

and _______is truly annoying.
its our freedom to spit out things we want to here, at our blog.
im annoyed by ______ behaviour.
and complaining is ______ daily job, that is.
what a "mummy's boy" arent you?

I HATE MYSELF. I HATE YOU. I HATE ME.
I HATE THE WORLD.
I HATE THE PEOPLE AROUND ME.

-nurul
pissed to the core.
and i dont mind being that bustard,being that bitch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home